Holiday Season! Yay!
Happy times for many and not so happy times for others.
I wonder what is possible if you would have a sweet and delicate look at what you would like to create this month?
Here are some things to ponder…
What would the Holiday Season be like if you would…
– be with people you totally enjoy hanging out with?
– give yourself and your body -more- choice?
– truly enjoy every bite of food you eat?
– know it when your body has had enough food?
– choose to be with yourself for a bit if you would like to?
– know that choosing for you does not have to mean you are choosing against others?
– have a look at the ‘ have-to’s ‘ and things you usually do to please others?
– choose to enjoy the ‘ have-to’s ‘ if you are going to do them anyway?
– keep on ‘returning to sender’ all the holiday stress you are picking up from others?
– know and expand your own space, energy and lightness?
– reach out to others your self when you are lost in your own space?
– be present in every moment?
– be kind to you?
– be kind to your body?
– be kind to others?
– be in harmony with yourself, your body and your surroundings?
What would you like your holiday season to be like…?
What an amazing holiday season is truly possible?